If you’re looking for a fun workout program and you love to dance, the CIZE workout may be the perfect fit for you! Here is my CIZE review.
CIZE is a 4 week fitness program brought to you by Shaun T. The CIZE dance workouts use professionally choreographed routines to help you get a dancer’s body and reach your targeted fitness goals. Shaun breaks down each move for every routine into step by step movements. This helps you learn the movements that you’re not familiar with and keep the workout at your own pace
Shawn claims to not only provide cardiovascular conditioning, core strengthening, and overall muscle toning, but also to help anyone lose weight while still having fun with the CIZE workout program.
Do Dance Workout Work?
The simple answer is yes!
Any workout that has you moving, brings your heart rate up and pushes you to break a sweat, will show results.
A better question is, will you see the results that you want to see in 30 days?
Yeah, Shawn claims that you can burn up to 610 calories in a single workout. If you match that up with the meal plan, you should see really good results in 30 day.
Please if you really enjoy dancing, than you will stay motivated throughout each workout and the overall 30 day program!
Further down in this CIZE review, I’ll show some pictures of actual results from the program so you can see for yourself.
Who is CIZE for?
CIZE is got for a wide range of people anywhere from beginner to advance if you’re looking for a fun cardio workout to lose weight!
The one thing that you should note is that there are some high impact movements throughout the program. So I strongly encourage anyone with joint or any other concerns should consult a doctor prior to starting this program.
In addition, modified movements are available if you need it.
Tell Me more about the CIZE Workout
There are 6 different workout routines in the CIZE Dance Workout program. Before completing each routine, Shaun will help you learn the moves step-by-step:
- Crazy 8s – A 35-minute video that gets you dancing and sweating. Once you’ve mastered all the moves, you’ll be able to perform a routine to “Hands in the Air” by Timbaland.
- You Got This – The dance moves you learn in this video will prepare you for a routine to Treasure by Bruno Mars.
- Full Out – This is the first video in Level 2, where you’ll be breathing hard by the time you learn all the moves for Lose My Breath by Destiny’s Child.
- In the Pocket – Choreographed around Problem by Ariana Grande, this video will keeping pushing your skill level.
- Go for It – A routine to Pass That Dutch by Missy Elliot.
- Livin’ in the 8s – Dubbed as a “completely different dance experience,” this final video is claimed to work out your body while releasing emotion, set to Chandelier by Sia.
As you can see, the music isn’t the cheesy mixes of other programs. Shaun T selected hit that will get you moving and will be fun to learn.
What comes with the CIZE Workout?
CIZE is more than just the 6 workouts mention above, but you also get a number of bonuses to help you meet your fitness goals
- Workouts on 3 DVDs – workouts mentioned above
- Beginner and Advanced Calendar – Use the Beginner Calendar when you want to go at your own pace. Or use the Advanced Calendar for a bit more structure so you know which courses to do on which days to keep progressing.
- Get Started Guide – Get started on the right foot for your best results and track your transformation in this step-by-step guide. 30 days goes fast, so you won’t want to skip this move.
- Eat Up Guide – To get that dancer’s body as soon as possible, you’ll need this secret weapon. With the Eat Up! Meal Plan, losing weight is easy and delicious—and you’re in control.
- 8 Count Abs – Strong abs and core are key for every great dancer. Work your abs on the floor and then perform the ab sequence to HEADSPRUNG, originally recorded by LL Cool J.
- Weekend Survival Guide – Don’t let the weekend ruin all your hard work from the week. Learn the DO’s and DON’Ts of a night out on the town, so you can go out and have fun without sabotaging your results!
- 7-Day CIZE – Follow this low-calorie, flexible, and delicious menu that takes all the guesswork out of eating right for optimal weight loss. You’ll get simple-to-prepare meals and snacks for 7 days, a shopping list, substitutions, and tips to help you CIZE down fast!
Where To Buy CIZE
At this point in the CIZE workout review, I bet you’re wondering. Where do I buy CIZE ?
After searching across the internet I have determined that there are really only one reputable sources that I would buy the CIZE workout from: The official Beachbody store.
CIZE Workout Review – The Verdict
It is 100% legit…
In other words, it works!
If you want a program that works with insane results, you need to try this one!
Here are a few other programs that are similar to CIZE that you might want to check out: